<body> <body>


Thursday, December 29, 2005
3:40 AM


I went to deb's house on tues with val, serene and other girls. Deb only invited drama club girls and I was the only one not in DRAMA! :( But It was fun though.
Val, serene and I were the first ones there. So we went up to deb's house first. After that we went down to the function room and the rest came. We played some games. I played battleship with serene. Later val,serene,deb,amanda goh and I played some game I had never played before. Some 'rich man, wise man'. yup, but we did'nt play a lot cause the food came. Deb catered food for us. Me and val did'nt eat,we went over to the lounge room. That room is so cool, there was a huge screen for us to watch movies. We had so much fun gossiping in the dark. Heh. Then deb brought in some food for us but the food had already turned cold. After dinner, we played harry potter scene it. Our group did'nt win although we had the most number of players in our group! :( HAHA.
Went home about 7.30. It was raining so heavily and we were all soaking wet!




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x